The MG Service Plan allows customers to spread the cost of their servicing over a number of years, by paying a monthly direct debit.
You can also pay for a Service Plan in full, should you wish to do so.
The cost covers the scheduled MG servicing, covering parts and labour and excludes anything not listed in the servicing schedule.
Below are just some of the benefits of an MG Service Plan
1. Convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments
2. Inflation proof servicing for the duration of the plan - pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
3. Removes large bills - The cost of the package eliminates maintenance budgeting worries
4. The work is always performed by certified technicians
5. Follows manufacturers servicing schedule
6. Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text to handheld devices*
7. Only factory-authorised parts and fluids are used
8. No cancellation, or plan transfer, fees
Q. HOW DO I PAY FOR A SERVICE PLAN?
A. Either by monthly Direct Debit or by paying in full at the time of Service Plan confirmation.
Q. MY SERVICE IS DUE IN A FEW MONTHS; CAN I TAKE OUT A SERVICE PLAN?
A. Yes, to ensure there is enough money in the Service Plan to cover the first service the payments before that service will be higher than the future payments.
Alternatively you can pay a deposit on the Service Plan to ensure the payments are lower.
Q. HOW OFTEN DOES MY MG NEED SERVICING?
A. The MG Motor UK Service Plan is designed to cover our recommended servicing schedules. It is 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.
Q. WHAT IF MY ANNUAL MILEAGE INCREASES?
A. If your annual mileage increases you can either speak with your local MG Motor UK Dealership or call our Service Plan administrator, eDynamix, who will amend this for you.
It will mean that your next scheduled service will be earlier than shown in your Service Plan Contract.
Your Service Plan monthly payment will either be recalculated or a top-up payment taken to cover the increase in money due for the next service, due to the mileage increase.
Q. COULD I CANCEL MY MG MOTOR UK SERVICE PLAN?
A. Yes, you can. You can do so by contacting your local Dealership or by contacting our Service Plan administrator, eDynamix.
Q. DO I PAY A CANCELLATION FEE?
A. No, there are no cancellation fees.
Q. WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT MY SERVICE PLAN?
A. You can either speak with your local Dealership or contact our Service Plan administrators, eDynamix, on the contact details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0845 413 5360