The Suzuki swift is a compact, efficient and classy car perfect for any type of journey.
If you aren't sure whether the Suzuki Swift is the car for you, read these eight benefits of the car and we are sure your mind will be made up:
- The Suzuki swift is an attractive car with a pinch of attitude. With its modern, sharply-defined body styling and the choice of lots of different colours, it can be personalised to perfection.
- With a five-star Euro NCAP rating you can be assured that the Suzuki Swift is among the safest vehicles on the road. All trims have front, side and curtain airbags fitted as standard along with ISOFIX child anchorages and side-impact protection beams, ESP, Brake Assist Function and a tyre pressure monitoring system.
- The 1-2-litre engine is extremely efficient boasting 56mpg while only emitting 116g/km of CO2 - keeping costs low for you, whilst helping the environment.
- Suzuki Swifts are an affordable option, especially at Glyn Hopkin with prices starting from under £100 per month!
- The entry-level SZ2 comes with a huge array of features including four speakers, 15-inch steel wheels, LED daytime running lights, MP2 and WMA compatible CD player with USB connectivity, remote central door locking, and steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- Whilst the Swift looks small, it offers a very comfortable and spacious cabin with ample leg room and finely-upholstered seats for first-class comfort.
- The Suzuki Swift offers an incredibly easy drive. With its smart shape drivers instantly know where the car’s corners are, making parking an effortless job.You’ll also be impressive by the Swift’s sharp handling around even the tightest corners!
- With the choice of three or five door, numerous exterior colours, 2 petrol engines, a 4x4 model, and four trim levels there is bound to be a Suzuki swift to suit you.