We are currently looking for a Vehicle Administrator.
The role will be working at Romford Head Office and this is a full-time position. The working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm but could be negotiable - Monday to Friday. You will be required to work occasional Saturday’s during busy periods at month end as the business requires. This may also include additional late evenings if necessary.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Good IT skills, particularly in Excel as this will be used on a daily basis
• The ability to work to deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Exceptional organisation skills
• Close attention to detail
• Team player, able to communicate with work colleagues on all levels
Main duties to include but are not limited to:
• To administer all vehicle purchases, bringing the vehicles into stock on pinnacle and prepare for invoice.
• Have a robust ‘follow-up’ process in place to ensure all allocated vehicles are registered, taxed and invoiced within the required timeframe.
• Produce and issue monthly reports in line with company directives.
• Assist with administration duties within the Sales Admin Department.
An understanding of the motor trade would be an advantage however training will be given. You will be working as part of a busy team.
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter, telling us why this is the right career choice for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
About Glyn Hopkin: Since the first Glyn Hopkin dealership opened in Romford in 1993 we have grown to become one of the South East’s most respected automotive retailers. Now, we have more than 50 dealerships in total, including 13 Nissan showrooms, making us one of the largest independent Nissan dealer groups in the UK and are also one of the UK's largest Fiat dealer groups with 8 showrooms, as well as other dealerships within the group representing Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Alpine, Dacia, Honda, Jeep, MG, Mitsubishi, Renault and Suzuki dealerships. Our sites cover London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.