Service Advisor Career Opportunities in Bedfordshire
- To greet all customers cheerfully and attend to their requirements promptly.
- To obtain and record full customer/vehicle details and accurate description of work to be carried out.
- To liaise with the Foreman/Service Manager on the progress of vehicles in the Workshop.
- To inform customers of any delay in completion (Complying with the Company Pledge)
- To maintain the Workshop loading system.
- To inform customers of any work which it has not been possible to carry out and arrange future appointment for completion.
- To prepare both cash and account invoices.
- To present cash customers with an invoice and receive payment before the vehicle is removed from the premises.
- To deal with customer queries and complaints.
- In conjunction with the Service Manager ensuring “Workshop loading” utilises full labour potential.
- To ensure that information required for Warranty items is recorded on the Job Card.
- To liaise with Parts Department regarding parts on order for vehicles in the Workshop/Service customers/forthcoming bookings.
- To file Job Cards and other documentation.
- To be fully flexible so as to be able to cover a wide-ranging variety of duties which may be required of any employee of the Company at any time and in any area of the Company’s operation, as deemed necessary by the Managing Director, Finance Director, and Group After sales Director or Department Manager.
- To promote good customer relations.
- To ensure customers’ instructions or requirements are recorded and carried out.
- To sell available labour and services.
- To support and implement the Company’s Quality System and carry out the responsibilities documented in the relevant procedure manuals.
- To observe Fire and Safety regulations at all times.
About Glyn Hopkin:
Since the first Glyn Hopkin dealership opened in Romford in 1993 we have grown to become one of the South East’s most respected automotive retailers. Now, we have more than 50 dealerships in total, including 13 Nissan showrooms, making us one of the largest independent Nissan dealer groups in the UK and are also one of the UK's largest Fiat dealer groups with nine showrooms, as well as other dealerships within the group representing Honda, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Jeep, Renault and Dacia dealerships. Our sites cover London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter, telling us why this is the right career choice for you. We are an equal opportunities employer