Multi Drop Delivery Driver / Courier Driver
We have a fantastic opportunity with immediate start available.
Your day would start and finish at Glyn Hopkin Nissan Romford, the head office of our Franchise dealer group.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To deliver and collect parts and internal post between all sites as instructed.
- Start and finish your working day at Romford Head Office reporting to Pravin Suvarna (Dealership Accountant).
- Ensure that the delivery vehicle is kept clean and tidy at all times, and that any mechanical problems experienced are immediately brought to the attention of your Line Manager.
- To collect and deliver goods in accordance with Company requirements as laid down in the Link Driver Department Procedures., making sure name, signature and date is required at time of delivery.
- Incidents or accidents must be reported immediately to your Line Manager.
- MUST keep the vehicle, contents and documents secure at all times.
- Maintain neat and accurate records as laid down in your Procedure Manuals.
- To hold a vehicle licence and to drive in accordance with the Highway Code.
- To report any impending legal proceedings for Road Traffic Offences including any subsequent penalty points/fines.
- To maintain a neat personal appearance.
- To be fully flexible so as to be able to cover a wide-ranging variety of duties which may be required of any employee of the Company at any time and in any area of the Company’s operation, as deemed necessary by the Managing Director, Finance Director or relevant Manager.
If you are a dynamic, eager, customer focused individual looking for a new challenge this is the role for you.
What we are looking for:
- Held a driving licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Have a UK driving licence
- No more than 3 driving penalty points
- Complete a DBS check and a Drugs & Alcohol check
- Fuel allowance paid for your route miles
- Training and support
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter, telling us why this is the right career choice for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer.